Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Gm application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marthales
Player
Player

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-26

New Gm application. Empty
PostSubject: New Gm application.   New Gm application. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 12:49 pm

Hi, I don't know what info u need about me... Skills or personal info but i'll do my best!

My name is jim eeckhout

I'm from belgium i'm 14 years old I have been GM's 3 times Before
1.Plexy's server Left cuz server to laggy and bugged
2. Auchindon wow server Left cuz server got down
3. Wowcraft left cuz admin was abusing the donate service

I have fjuw addons to make being GM easyer and always been good event orginaser i'm only almost everyday online and i'm playing normal wow for about 3 years i know wow inside and outside now mostly everything about it

I can't script but i'm the best in finding new and better events+ I never broke a rule on my other 3 servers...
I'm also friendly and helpfulle can help out players whit problems and question i will always do my best to help as quick and soon as possible.

cheers

I don't know what u need to know more but if u have a question e mail me and i'll answer to it Smile sunny

I hope u enjoyed my Applycation and plz.... Send me mail on forum or messenger whit reply

Last edited by on Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kranka
Player
Player

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-25

New Gm application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gm application.   New Gm application. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 2:06 pm

I like you're apply Smile Wink
Back to top Go down

New Gm application.
Page 1 of 1