Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Znack GM Application

Go down 
+3
kenny4
bishop
yuvalsus1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
yuvalsus1
Player
Player

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Znack GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Znack GM Application   Znack GM Application EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 7:39 am

Name: Yuval

Account name:Yuvalsus1

Ingame Name:Znack

How long have you been playing on Ultimate?mm round 5hours and on retail 2 years
What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone: im playing from 3pm-3am or so GMT+2 timezone

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server):ye 4 times on Wowaddict blacksmegafunserver eggswow and 1 more which i dont rember name

Why should we make you GM? becuase im goood at being GM ill help server in all ways

What would you do as GM? i 1.would make new items realg ood one make good events hwich no one has done before

What does being a GM mean to you? GM to me means to be a lord that helps everyone on server this all fun in being GM to help ppl

Can you script in SQL? yes im good on scripitng on SQL

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc: i like to play wow and play volley ball and imba on ping pong

Scripting in SQL is realy important, I want u to know that if u don't know how to script, ur chanse u to be taken is not realy big

NEW!!!

We need a Events GameMaster!

What kinda events u will do?:ill make events such as flying event everyone .fly and speed to 6 and we fly from a place to place and a race with speed changed in mirage raceway

Last edited by on Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bishop
Player
Player

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Znack GM Application   Znack GM Application EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 10:21 am

Hmm you could be good for the events!
Like your SQL knowledge as well.
Back to top Go down
yuvalsus1
Player
Player

PostSubject: ty   Znack GM Application EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 10:23 am

ty i enjoy helping server anyway i can
Back to top Go down
kenny4
Player
Player

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Znack GM Application   Znack GM Application EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 12:43 pm

yuvalsus1 wrote:
Name: Yuval

Account name:Yuvalsus1

Ingame Name:Znack

How long have you been playing on Ultimate?mm round 5hours and on retail 2 years
What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone: im playing from 3pm-3am or so GMT+2 timezone

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server):ye 4 times on Wowaddict blacksmegafunserver eggswow and 1 more which i dont rember name

Why should we make you GM? becuase im goood at being GM ill help server in all ways

What would you do as GM? i 1.would make new items realg ood one make good events hwich no one has done before

What does being a GM mean to you? GM to me means to be a lord that helps everyone on server this all fun in being GM to help ppl

Can you script in SQL? yes im good on scripitng on SQL

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc: i like to play wow and play volley ball and imba on ping pong

Scripting in SQL is realy important, I want u to know that if u don't know how to script, ur chanse u to be taken is not realy big

NEW!!!

We need a Events GameMaster!

What kinda events u will do?:ill make events such as flying event everyone .fly and speed to 6 and we fly from a place to place and a race with speed changed in mirage raceway
hmmmmm i did see you on wow addict you did playing around and you did try to script but it dident work for you you did ask in Lookingforgroup and i helpt you and you kickt me ! Surprised NO REASON.
Back to top Go down
yuvalsus1
Player
Player

PostSubject: werent me   Znack GM Application EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 12:48 pm

it was a the admin GNomish hes name i think hes a gnoem mage with over zullian tiger xD not me m8 it was Snack not me he was GM to tryeed to steal my name he had no knowdlegde
Back to top Go down
kenny4
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Znack GM Application   Znack GM Application EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 12:49 pm

yuvalsus1 wrote:
it was a the admin GNomish hes name i think hes a gnoem mage with over zullian tiger xD not me m8 it was Snack not me he was GM to tryeed to steal my name he had no knowdlegde
lol , you are the same person your age country no way stop lieng btw.
Back to top Go down
Evil
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Znack GM Application   Znack GM Application EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 1:13 pm

I want to see a item scripted BY YOU, not programs!

Chest
13 stamina
14 intelect
34 agility
8 fire resist
5 frost reists
name: A test item
ID: 43425

I want to see the script of this, and to make sure that it is OK i will import it in the main database!
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateserver.forumotion.com
yuvalsus1
Player
Player

PostSubject: Hi   Znack GM Application EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 2:02 pm

i duno how to script if i cant logon to database i think better ill be a normal GM not the scirpter if u like my App plz reply i see that u think i hack u if i logon to Database... the other tmes i was GM i were on the Data base...so if u ide like to be a normal GM if its possible or a second Event Gm
Back to top Go down
Hokomi
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Znack GM Application   Znack GM Application EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 7:58 pm

Guys he is 13.. don't you think he'll get a little carried away with his "job"?
Back to top Go down
Samthewise
Player
Player

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Why   Znack GM Application EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 9:18 pm

Why is all 12-13 years old players trying to get gms the only thign they will do WOW CHEK MY IMBA GEAR WOW LOOK AT ME .kill CHEK NOW SUMMON .summon ragnaros i really hate those gms
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs/xigamers/
Evil
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Znack GM Application   Znack GM Application EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 10:57 am

LOL! listen all!
He thinks scripting means: loging i tot he dtabase and change the name of already done item....he cals this "scripting"

Yesterday he wants my password to the databse ...If someone thinks i will give my psw to the database and leave a dor open to my PC is realy wrong .. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateserver.forumotion.com
Kranka
Player
Player

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Znack GM Application   Znack GM Application EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 12:31 pm

Evil is right haha lol You really think he would let you into he's DB?
BTW:scripting is with Programs on you're Computer You accually don't need he's DB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Znack GM Application   Znack GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Znack GM Application
Page 1 of 1