Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tonywolf's GM Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonywolf
Player
Player

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Tonywolf's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Tonywolf's GM Application.   Tonywolf's GM Application. EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 7:33 pm

Name: Antonio "Michael" Martin

Account name: Tonywolf

Ingame Name: Instade

How long have you been playing on Ultimate? A couple days. I have liked private servers alot. But this server, is excellent. Unlike the Real WoW, A.K.A Normal WoW. I like this much better.

What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone: From Day to Night. The timezone here is eastern pacific. At the moment it is 9:30 PM.

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server):Yes, I do have past GM experience. I worked for blizzard temporarily as a Coding GM. I later then resigned and wanted to join into these "Private Servers". I find them very relaxing because of the less chaos on Normal WoW.

Why should we make you GM? You should make me a GM, because I have past experience, including that I was working on realms that were hosted by Blizzard. I know all the commands and I am an expert at coding. If you need anything coded, I will do it in the nic of time.

What would you do as GM? Coding, solving any problems that players or GM's need. I am there to help my fellow GM's and my good friend players for anything they need.

What does being a GM mean to you? Being a GM to me, means "ALOT". A gamemaster is supposed to do his duty and not to fool around. I love to work and work. I am a real-life National Guard and if theres a call I love to see the smile on somebodys faces. I love to help people.

Can you script in SQL? Yes, Im an EXPERT at MySQL. I know it left,right. Up and Down.

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc: Im 29, I love to play my video games afro . I love being a National Guard for the United States of America. I also love helping people in many ways. People can mention me as generous,caring, or even funny. But you will know my personality when you meet me.

Thank you for your time and thank you for reading this.

-Antonio "Michael" Albanese
-Resigned WoW GM
Back to top Go down
bishop
Player
Player

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Tonywolf's GM Application.   Tonywolf's GM Application. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 4:34 am

Very,very nice APP- But we just got a coder...we gonna have to see how he does:)

Anyway a few questions:
•How do you start a SQL Query?
•What software do you use?
•To what extent can you customize game objects?
•Which server were you coder on?

GM
bishop
Back to top Go down
Tonywolf
Player
Player

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Tonywolf's GM Application.   Tonywolf's GM Application. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 10:31 am

bishop wrote:
Very,very nice APP- But we just got a coder...we gonna have to see how he does:)

Anyway a few questions:
•How do you start a SQL Query?
•What software do you use?
•To what extent can you customize game objects?
•Which server were you coder on?

GM
bishop

Oh, well then. Instead of coder, I will do Event GM. I do have past experience in it.

What kinda events will you do?: Racing,PVP,Jumbled Words games. And many more.

Do you have Ideas for new events? Please explain whatt will they be: Well, Im unsure of what events you have but the ones above may help a little bit for new events.

I have experience on this because of past games I have played. As I said, I was a GM For Regular WoW. I really do have the experience to become a GM on a private server. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Narok
Player
Player

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Great Application   Tonywolf's GM Application. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 10:51 pm

Hey m8, just want you to know i think u done very great job on this application, and you actually inspired me on mine;) /cheer

-Narok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonywolf's GM Application.   Tonywolf's GM Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tonywolf's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1