Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thilice's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killa1332
Player
Player

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Thilice's Application Empty
PostSubject: Thilice's Application   Thilice's Application EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 12:13 pm

Name: Corey Lanza

Account name: Varom1332

In-game Name: Main: Thilice

Alt: Nordos

How long have you been playing on Ultimate?
2-3weeks

What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone:

Eastern Timezone: On Everyday, I am usually on from around 1pm-3am
Occasionally pull all nighters

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server):
No

Why should we make you GM?
Because i am a nice kind respectful person and am willing to give my time to others, i am very patient i don't lose my temper. And i think if u guys gave me the chance i can prove myself

What would you do as GM?

i would answer all PM's answer all questions, answer all requests and give the appropriate answer(yes or no depending what it is) I would hosts a LOT of events

What does being a GM mean to you?

GM means a lot to me. I would always put the job ahead of myself. Its been a goal of mine to become a GM since i started playing WoW(like 2 years ago)

Can you script in SQL?
No =(

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc:

WoW(of course lol)Sports,Football,Baseball,Wrestling,Working out.

Events GameMaster

What kinda events u will do?: All kinds. PVP Events, Race Events,Hide and seek Events, Last man Standing Event, etc

Do you have Ideas for new events? Please explain what will they be:

I honestly have a lot in mind. Like i said above. Race events. Every1 must race from 1 point of a place(with no mount)and PvP there way to the finish line.

Last Man Standing Event:Every1 is placed in the Gurabashi Arena. Last man Standing Wins. If u die u sit out

Boss Events: Summon 2 of the same bosses in2 non crowded locations 1 for horde 1 for alliance. 1st Faction to get the boss down wins

Hide And Seek: GM hides somewhere(they give which area like Zangermarsh for example)All the competitors split up and look for him 1st to find him or her wins.

Deep Sea Diving: Place a GM or NPC in a Lake or Ocean and have the contestants dive under and look 1st to find him/her wins

Major City Assault: Split up Horde and alliance 1st Faction 2 down ALL Major City Bosses will win
Back to top Go down

Thilice's Application
Page 1 of 1