Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

traumers application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Traumer
Player
Player

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-30

traumers application Empty
PostSubject: traumers application   traumers application EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 8:54 am

Name: Sam Bradley

Account name: Sambradley

Ingame Name: Traumer

How long have you been playing on Ultimate? this is my first day, But please read on as i think im the one for you.

What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone: GMT: english time, I generally seem to be online from 10am-6-8pm

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server): Yes i have been GM on 3 Different servers and have made a mangos server of my own. I was GM on: Dans WOW, THE BEST WOW PRIVATE SERVER TBC 2.1.0 and Spoofs WOW TBC funserver. My own server was called Sams ULTIMATE WOW High rates!!!

Why should we make you GM? Because i know everything there is to know about Wow, Being a GM and making players happy. I know all the codes and can script a little on SQL.

What would you do as GM? I would focus my efforts on making sure that the players do not feel unwelcome, I would make events with prizes for the winners and i would keep bad players out so that they could not ruin anyones day.

What does being a GM mean to you? It means everything to me, I love helping and Gm is the perfect oppertunity to help. Its a big privalege and i hope that there is noone that abuses the GM rank because it would tear me apart.

Can you script in SQL? Yes a bit, i had my own mangos server and i could edit the rates E.T.C.

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc: I like to play WOW!. When im not playing Wow i like to play tennis alot, I have just broke up from college for my first year so i have 5 more weeks of full day WOW playing. I have JOB AT A PUB ON SATURDAY NIGHTS FOR 4 HOURS but i go on WOW asd soon as i come back, I love helping people and get a big joy out of seeing people happy on my behalf.

Scripting in SQL is realy important, I want u to know that if u don't know how to script, ur chanse u to be taken is not realy big

NEW!!!

We need a Events GameMaster!

What kinda events u will do?: PVP event in the gubushi arena, such as 1v1, 2v2 and my favourite 5v5.

Do you have Ideas for new events? Please explain waht will they be: Yes i have a great idea that i have only done twice, As GM i would edit mmy health to 1000000 or somthing stupid and a team of 5 players will kill me, i will not attack them and i will be timing them. Which ever team has the quickest time wins.
Thankyou for your time and i hope to be part of your team very soon

my email is Dubai_707 @hotmail.com and my player is called traumer thanks look forward to hearing from you soon
Sam
Traumer xD
Back to top Go down
Traumer
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: traumers application   traumers application EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 11:04 am

I know SQL a little better now but i wish to be an event GM, plz reply, I have much experience and i really want to help this server suceed and bring more players into it, as i have only been playing for a few hours but i have already seen the great spirit of this server and i am glad to be apart of this pure exelent setup> i really want to help, i have many ideas that i wish to share with this server to help it suceed but i wont say before im GM because they are exclusive to Great servers and i want you to be the first server to know them, Thank you and plz reply. cheers
Back to top Go down
Traumer
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: traumers application   traumers application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 6:21 am

i dont want to take my experience somewhere else because i belive that this server has much to offer and i love playing in it, just one reply and ill know that you are a dedicated server. I have much experience but you need to make the most of it. thankyou
Traumer/ Ultimate Cool Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: traumers application   traumers application Empty

Back to top Go down

traumers application
Page 1 of 1