Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gm aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dorthoin
Player
Player

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Gm aplication Empty
PostSubject: Gm aplication   Gm aplication EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 4:28 am

Name:

Account name: dorthoin

Ingame Name: dorthoin

How long have you been playing on Ultimate? i dont know 1 month? Question

What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone: brussel kopenhage

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server): ye i know much commands and i be GM before

Why should we make you GM? i am helpfull and much time online and i know much commands

What would you do as GM? help much people set new vendors and make events with the others

What does being a GM mean to you? a npc that help people and give people fun

Can you script in SQL? ye a little bit Very Happy

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc: i do as hobbies soccer and play much wow lol

Scripting in SQL is realy important, I want u to know that if u don't know how to script, ur chanse u to be taken is not realy big

NEW!!!

We need a Events GameMaster!

What kinda events u will do?:a race with a GM command that people are a flying plane

Do you have Ideas for new events? Please explain waht will they be:look up and i have 1 more make maybe a lottery and people can win than a cool customise armor that we GMs can make

Add this questions to ur GM application, if u want to be an event GM! plz evil take me u know me in the game lol!
Back to top Go down

Gm aplication
Page 1 of 1