Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nicke's GM aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
larsniklas
Player
Player

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Nicke's GM aplication Empty
PostSubject: Nicke's GM aplication   Nicke's GM aplication EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 11:59 am

Please read the whole page Very Happy

Age´: 15

Name real world: Niklas karlsson

Account name: larsniklas

Ingame name: Nicke

How long have you been playing at ultimate: Like 1,5 week,and I will play longer Very Happy Very Happy

What time are you ussally online at the day?: It depends,now in the summer im often online in periods between 9 at the morning to 13-15 at the day, then a night period like 6 after noon to 11 at the night (periods)

Have you any past GM experience? I have past GM experience from 2 servers. But I cant link because both have ben retierd. 1: Maig.no-ip.biz, 2: FireworldWOW

Why should we make you a GM? I think you should make me a GM cause that I love to help people and I have experience and know the commands,I will ask You if I can do the things before I do them. And that im online much Very Happy

What would you do as a GM? I would help people if they needed it and don't just use it for fun.

What does being a GM mean to you? I means that I can help people and do the best as I can to make the players feel great at this server.

Can you script in SQL? I dont know what that is,but im sure I can learn, if it's to know commands,I can

Imformation about yorself: I Like computer games, Im not an mad person. ask me what you wanna know and I tell Very Happy

What kind of events will you do? I will do many events... 1vs1, 2vs2 all vs all in arena,then I mayby do an other,and if im allowed I will do 1 loser and 1 winner section in the arena.

Do you have ideas for new events? Yes I have, I can do a riding race,hide and seek, if you want that istead of Fight events:P, and all vs 1 boss,flying race, and some more
Back to top Go down

Nicke's GM aplication
Page 1 of 1