Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Medusa, Game Master ''Application''

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Percy18
Player
Player

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Medusa, Game Master ''Application'' Empty
PostSubject: Medusa, Game Master ''Application''   Medusa, Game Master ''Application'' EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 1:57 pm

Name: Percy

Account name: Percy18

Ingame Name: Medusa

How long have you been playing on Ultimate: Since the server came up, And i play World of Warcraft since the real beta release 2005.

What time of the day are you usually online: For the next few months i can be online all day because so i start in the morning and play till night i know its long xD , i play on Paris time '' Wow Time''.

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server): Yes i was Game master on different server like, Karoetsie fun server, Dragonfire, Dutch Pawnage, Console, Buth all of this servers doesnt exist any more.

Why should we make you GM: Because i know evrything of World of Warcraft since i already play it for 2,5 years now. I can help people with their problems and i want to hold the server clean of hackers and stalkers.

What would you do as GM: What i will do as GM on Ultimate server is observe the players if they follow up the rules, make some events every day so people will have fun, help people with problems and remove bugs.

What does being a GM mean to you: GM means to me to help people in the server and to make the server better than it was.l

Can you script in SQL: I did worked with it before buth thats a while ago if i get some help i can learn it.

Information about yourself: My interests are Computer technology, Games like World of Warcraft ofcourse my girlfriend Razz. and my study

NEW!!!

We need a Events GameMaster!
What kinda events u will do: I will make some PVP events like Horde VS Allience ''1vs1 arena 2vs2 arena, Spawn a boss that have to be killed and who kills it will get a reward. Mount races like from Stormwind to Duskwood 1st who arrive will get a reward.
Back to top Go down
Samthewise
Player
Player

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Medusa, Game Master ''Application''   Medusa, Game Master ''Application'' EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 9:31 pm

YOU STOLE THAT FROM ME!

Mount races like from Stormwind to Duskwood 1st who arrive will get a reward.

Stealer
thief
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs/xigamers/
willis
Player
Player

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: aHHH   Medusa, Game Master ''Application'' EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 1:58 am

GO QQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medusa, Game Master ''Application''   Medusa, Game Master ''Application'' Empty

Back to top Go down

Medusa, Game Master ''Application''
Page 1 of 1