Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heronecromaster GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
heronecromaster
Player
Player

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Heronecromaster GM application Empty
PostSubject: Heronecromaster GM application   Heronecromaster GM application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 11:28 am

Name: Evan Schaefer

Account name: Heronecromaster

Ingame Name: Belwar (Gnomish Warlock)

How long have you been playing on Ultimate? About a week

What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone: Early morning / Late Night (8-11AM/9-12PM) TZ: GMT -8:00 pacific time

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server): Gateway WOW

Why should we make you GM? I am a fairly intelligent person who knows how to follow rules. I also recognise the importance of certain tasks over others. Such as fixing a city glitch before an instance glitch. I am also very good with helping people. I have a calm demeanour and can usually diffuse a situation should it arise.

What would you do as GM? Find and fix glitches and bugs. Assist in event planning. Assist players. Various things that need to be done around the server.

What does being a GM mean to you? It means that I would get to help people which I love doing. I love helping people fix things, find things, or just even help people with directions. I get great satisfaction helping people.

Can you script in SQL?

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc: Interested in all forms of video games, enjoy playing golf, know most of the BASIC programming language.
Back to top Go down
Iniquity
Player
Player

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Heronecromaster GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heronecromaster GM application   Heronecromaster GM application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 11:53 am

HIM FOR GM

He lives down the road from me. He was a Co Admin at my Old Server Gateway WOW
Back to top Go down

Heronecromaster GM application
Page 1 of 1