Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gm Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sixxo
Player
Player

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Gm Apply Empty
PostSubject: Gm Apply   Gm Apply EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 3:38 am

Name:Rasmus

Account Name:Sixxo

Ingame Name:Sixxo

How Long Have You Been Playing On Ultimate?:I Have Tried To Play On This Server But Haven't Been Allowed To Play Everyday....In 2 Days I Think. I Looked On The Server For 2 Days Ago But When I Should Sign Up My Parents Get Mad And Turned The Computer Off:/ I Maked My Account Today.

What Time Are You Usually Online On Day. I Think 12:00-14:00. I Am Gtm + 1

Do You Have Anny Past Gm Experience?: Yeah...I Had My Own Server Ther My Friends And I Played And Some Other Guys...I Had To Remove It Because My Computer Wasn't So Good :/

Why Should We Make You Gm?:
First: I Have Good Experience
Second: I Am Nice And Friendly ^^
Third: I Can Listen To And Try To Help People.

What Does Being A Gm Mean To You?: A Gm For Me Is A Nice And Helpfull Player In Game....He Is A Gm For Help And Try To Help People.
And He Shall Follow The Ruels And Make Every1 Do The Same^^

Can You Script In SQL?: Yes I Can...But I Ain't So Good :/

Information About Myself:First As You Can See My Stile To Write Is Kind Of Special:P...But Some Real Info...I'm Playing Handball,Fotball And I'm Playing Wow When I'm Allowed To.Thats Kind Of All:/Have Some Chars On Real Wow 1 Lvl 70 On Sylvanas..and 1 64 on Hellscream A Priest 44 On Hellscream And More

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New!!

I Can Do Instances And Competions And Other Stuffs To Make The People Happy Smile
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That It People Hope Its Good Smile
Back to top Go down
bishop
Player
Player

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Gm Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Apply   Gm Apply EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 10:26 am

pretty good app
Good to see you believe rules are important!
Back to top Go down

Gm Apply
Page 1 of 1