Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poptart
Player
Player

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-30

GM App Empty
PostSubject: GM App   GM App EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 9:15 am

Name: Caleb Pino

Account name: Poptart

Ingame Name: Poptart

How long have you been playing on Ultimate? almost a week

What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone: usually im on from noon to 11:00pm EST

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server): No, but my brother has so ive been watching him

Why should we make you GM? You should make me a GM because im nice to ppl and i want to help ppl and make Ultimate a Great server to play in

What would you do as GM?I would help people with stuff, help host Events and help find bugs in the game

What does being a GM mean to you? It means being able to help people that r in need of assistance and make the server a peaceful place

Can you script in SQL? Nope, but i can learn very quickly

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc: Well, i like to play WoW, your server is the best one ive come across so far, and i play paintball. soccer too

Scripting in SQL is realy important, I want u to know that if u don't know how to script, ur chanse u to be taken is not realy big

NEW!!!

We need a Events GameMaster!

What kinda events u will do?:Well if i was a Event GM, i would ask the players online what kind of event they would like, so they could agree on something that they would all like so there will not be any tension or problems with the event.

Do you have Ideas for new events? Please explain waht will they be
My ideas for an event are basically events that r fun, like last man standing, everyone fights to the death. or a dueling turny. something like that Smile
Back to top Go down

GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Server :: General :: GM applications-
Jump to: