Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

***WHoOPEDAZz's Experienced GM-application***

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whoopedazz
Player
Player

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-29

***WHoOPEDAZz's Experienced GM-application*** Empty
PostSubject: ***WHoOPEDAZz's Experienced GM-application***   ***WHoOPEDAZz's Experienced GM-application*** EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 5:50 pm

Name: Oliver C.

Account name: Oliver

Ingame Name: Whoopedazz

How long have you been playing on Ultimate? Some weeks, Very Happy

What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone: About; 01:00 PM - 4 AM.

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server): Yes i have, but not on big servers.. But i guess i have been GM in about 5 - 8 servers.. I dont remember names, sorry.

Why should we make you GM? Why not? I'm glad if i can help people, and making them feel welcome. I'm trying to do everyone happy, and ofcourse i have a big smile myself ! Very Happy
Im very good at Photoshop, that would say.. Im good at making logos, menus and stuff like that + animation. ( Like, making a intro video/animation to the website ). And im also - of course - good at GM commands.

What would you do as GM?
All the things i writed over this question. I would be glad to host events, every night. Also, i would look at all the tickets the GM's get, so they can do something else too. So i can help everyone, if you understand! Wink

What does being a GM mean to you? Helping people, making people feel welcome. And making people come back to the server, instead of say: "Hey, this server is okay.. Lets check the other one!",
So i will make people feel like this, IS the server.. Which it is.. ^^

Can you script in SQL? ). Im not very good at SQL. But i hope my Photoshop, and flash can take it up again. Bu

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc: Im living at home.. Uhmm, living together with both of my parents and sister. And i have my own computer, so there is no wait time, or offline pauses because i need to go over to my dad, that do not have a computer.. I can be online 24/7 Very Happy. I like dancing, uhmm. .lol.. Music, Card illusionst...
What do you want to know ?

NEW!!!

We need a Events GameMaster!

What kinda events u will do?: The one that people want to do. Instead of hosting a ( Etc.. ) WSG, and then just teleporting people in there, and place a big elephant in front of the EXIT, while all online players say "Noooooo! Not WSG" .. lol, so i think.. I will ask what people wanna do this night, and then take what most people want too.

Do you have Ideas for new events? Please explain waht will they be: First on mount, like.. There is a racing "map" in the game. And then take some people out there, and see them step up on their mount, and ride it.. The first in goal get a prize. The one that cheats get kicked. Thats just one example.. Or like.. A team on 5 - 5, in WSG.. And then the teams choose 1 man from their teams. And then they need to protect him, until he dies 3 times ( or kill the other teams guarded person 3 times. )

.. I have many ideas ^^.. Well, im a experienced GM..
(:

Whoopedazz
Back to top Go down
Ilikeyouhehe
Player
Player

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-30

***WHoOPEDAZz's Experienced GM-application*** Empty
PostSubject: Ilikeyouhehe   ***WHoOPEDAZz's Experienced GM-application*** EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 7:26 pm

Whoopedazz he roxx And He is very helpfull and i guess he will be a Very nice gm Very Happy Choose him Wink
Back to top Go down

***WHoOPEDAZz's Experienced GM-application***
Page 1 of 1