Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fuels app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
linnox3
Player
Player

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Fuels app. Empty
PostSubject: Fuels app.   Fuels app. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 1:40 am

Helo there.

Name: Ole Petter

Account name:linnox3

Ingame Name:Fuel

How long have you been playing on noxxamar? a day aproximatly

What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone:not so sure about the timezone...but around 9 hours...

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server):Ive been a GM on WRW server...and on another one i cant remember.

Why should we make you GM? I am used to helping ppl. and i like to help ppl...i am active and online almost every day to 3 -4 am(night)

What would you do as GM? Help ppl...Do some events..

What does being a GM mean to you? To help ppl in need,,,,Helped my friends alot..they always ask me when they wonder something

Can you script in SQL?some

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc: Interests : Computer..Know enough, Football(soccer) .

Scripting in SQL is realy important, I want u to know that if u don't know how to script, ur chanse u to be taken is not realy big.... I am ATM learning more about SQl... i learned Photoshop after a day...Im learning theese stuffs pretty fast.

NEW!!!

We need a Events GameMaster!

What kinda events u will do?: Ill set up 2vs2 with rewards in arena.
ill set up players,vs,bosses... Riding championship.

Do you have Ideas for new events? Please explain waht will they be:
Maybe we can do a arena thing in the Arena in STV.... With rewards ofc...
Hide and seek with rewards...( a player hides and the one who finds him...will get rewarded.)
Back to top Go down

Fuels app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Server :: General :: GM applications-
Jump to: