Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I would like to apply to be a GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nick40000
Player
Player

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-28

I would like to apply to be a GM Empty
PostSubject: I would like to apply to be a GM   I would like to apply to be a GM EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 6:55 pm

[quote]Name: Nicholas Ian King

Account name: Nick40000

Ingame Name
: Stormsword

How long have you been playing on Ultimate?: I have been playing on Ultimate for only about a day, but I have already fallen in love with it! The GMs are nice, it has awesome vendors, and I haven't seen many bugs.

What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone: I am online anytime between 11:00am and 10:00pm (Eastern Coast Time, USA)

Do you have any past GM experience?
(give us a link or name of server): I used to own a server called Stormhammer but I had to bring it down when my good computer got ruined. My sister spilled milk all over the keyboard, and it fried the entire thing.

Why should we make you GM? You should make me a GM, because I want to go to college to learn about 3D modeling and programing when I finish High School. I have a 3.4 GPA, and think that I would be good for the job. Also, being a GM on multiple servers, (My old one and this one) might help me learn more about scripting, and programing. I am skilled with the Antrix in-game commands.

What would you do as GM? As a Gm, I would help people as much as possible. Because I am online almost all the time, help would be almost guaranteed for people. I LOVE hosting events. I believe that when people win events, it gives them confidence as a player, and makes them want to play World of Wacraft longer.

What does being a GM mean to you? To me, being a GM is more than just having fancy pants commands. You need to use those commands to help people in need. I have loved helping people all my life, so that isn't a issue.

Can you script in SQL? I cannot currently script in SQL very good, but enough to get by. I am getting a new computer as soon as I can afford it, and will probably host my server again. That won't be for another 7 months or so though.

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc: I love playing WoW obviously. I like swimming, music, and playing guitar. Favorite bands are Judas Priest, Guns N Roses, Heart, Kansas, Pink Floyd, Bad Relgion, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Avenged Sevenfold, and Megadeath. I HATE COUNTRY!!! :X

What kinda events u will do?: I like events that are tougher to win, like races, 5 vs 5 Team PvP, and scavenger hunts.

[b]Do you have Ideas for new events? Please explain waht will they be: Scavenger hunts, (find a certain monster within the given time limit and kill it, and win X amount of gold.
Back to top Go down

I would like to apply to be a GM
Page 1 of 1