Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hokomi's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hokomi
Player
Player

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Hokomi's App Empty
PostSubject: Hokomi's App   Hokomi's App EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 1:37 am

Name: Eric (Hokomi)

Account name: Hokomi

Ingame Name: Hokomi

How long have you been playing on noxxamar?
I haven't been able to log on as of now but I am very anxious to start playing.

What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone: Pretty much at least half of a day everyday. I try to play a lot. I am -6GMT

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server):
I GM'd on quite a few servers but they weren't very good servers and they ended up shutting down but I GM'd on a server called Taipan's Server for about 5 months but his server was shut down as well. I have a lot of GM experience, I know all the commands there are to know.

Why should we make you GM?
I am familiar with the GM position, I know all the commands, I am fair to players and investigate throughly before I make my decisions. I've already experienced what GMs can do so I will NOT abuse my powers (unless im like the only one online and im hella bored Razz but who wouldn't lol) and I will respect other GMs/players.

What would you do as GM?
I would host events, help out the developers with the server layout and such, would be a good mature GM (like we should be) make sure no one breaks rules without a VERY good reason, ect.

What does being a GM mean to you?
A lot. I like to keep things in line. As a GM i can do just that! I will maintain order in your server.

Can you script in SQL?
As of now? no. but believe me I can learn. if you need me to I will learn it in less than 3 days flat. I am a fast learner.

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc:
games, music, pc, wow, basketball, making new friends. i am very social and get along with others quite nicely.

Scripting in SQL is realy important, I want u to know that if u don't know how to script, ur chanse u to be taken is not realy big.
Yes I understand but I can learn very quickly.

NEW!!!

We need a Events GameMaster!

What kinda events u will do?:
PVP events, hide n seek, races, trivia, make them do some thinking, ya know.

Do you have Ideas for new events? Please explain waht will they be:
like i said above trivia and things that make them think a little. puzzles riddles things like that make things more exciting lol
Back to top Go down
Hokomi
Player
Player

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Hokomi's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokomi's App   Hokomi's App EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 12:05 pm

I've learned SQL now if it helps your choosing
Back to top Go down

Hokomi's App
Page 1 of 1