Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My GM app. , Please read it :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tegz
Player
Player

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-27

My GM app. , Please read it :) Empty
PostSubject: My GM app. , Please read it :)   My GM app. , Please read it :) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 10:13 am

Hi , My name is Thomas Seaton.

I have played World of Warcraft for whats fast approaching 2 years now.
I am 23 years of age and have alot of experience in the 'Real' WoW AND the Private Servers. I used to have my own server which was running Antrix so I am very familiar with all the commands , and I have a list of all of them on a Microsoft Word Document. I have played on various servers , but now I only play on this server because it has loads of great fun people on it! I think you should allow me to be a GM because I have the experience , I have a great personality ( I like to think so anyway Smile ) And I would understand and respect the Ultimate Bc community. Oh and after just reading Bishops topic I thought I should tell you guys that I also have a WoW Item maker , a very handy little tool that makes making custom weapons & items a whole lot easier Smile

Thanks for your interest ,

Thomas Seaton
Back to top Go down

My GM app. , Please read it :)
Page 1 of 1