Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So you wanna be a GM hey?

Go down 
+6
Evil
jochen
Grunt
Thim
hammershark
bishop
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bishop
Player
Player

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-25

So you wanna be a GM hey? Empty
PostSubject: So you wanna be a GM hey?   So you wanna be a GM hey? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 10:02 am

Well if you would to be a GM- and you know SQL coding/how to make custom items, you're in luck! We recruiting anyone that can do SQL! Obviously you must show us what you are capable of but yeah...if you can SQL you probably gonna become GM!

Post your SQL knowledge below in this thread!
Back to top Go down
hammershark
Player
Player

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna be a GM hey?   So you wanna be a GM hey? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 10:07 am

bishop wrote:
Well if you would to be a GM- and you know SQL coding/how to make custom items, you're in luck! We recruiting anyone that can do SQL! Obviously you must show us what you are capable of but yeah...if you can SQL you probably gonna become GM!

Post your SQL knowledge below in this thread!

ex: .lookupitem <itemname>
ex2: .add <itemid> / or to an NPC..

Note: I cant understand what SQL is, but i have a clue Razz i think that was it .. Very Happy i can all Gm commands, not Admin commands like have a program and create new/own weapons.. /Peter
Back to top Go down
bishop
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna be a GM hey?   So you wanna be a GM hey? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 10:47 am

Whats you MSN details?
Give me some info on the items you can make
Back to top Go down
Thim
Player
Player

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: well   So you wanna be a GM hey? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 10:56 am

Well, i can do EVERY GM command and i've never used SQL but i KNOW i can learn in 2 day's or less if i get the chance, add me on msn T_degerman@hot....
Back to top Go down
Grunt
Player
Player

Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna be a GM hey?   So you wanna be a GM hey? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 10:57 am

Im sorry, i dont know SQL, but i would like to be a GM. Soeres my app. I hope you like it.

Hello, I am Grunt and, my name is Roladys on the server. I am a GM on 2 servers, I know most commands but it wont take me long to learn, i can just print something out on internet. I am very nice and helpful, i can get pissy but useally im just helpful, ill allow for people to ask me stuff(If there allowed to) I wont ban for no reason, only if there spamming, botting, etc. I am on all weekend sometimes in the week(Since i got a life lol! ) And i want to be a GM since i want to help people and i think that this will be a sucessful server.

Personal Info:
Im a boy.
Im 17.
I own lots of sites and are friends with lots too.
I only play Private Servers(Not Real WoW)

And i made a userbar for you guys.
So you wanna be a GM hey? Ultiserverubxf4

Hope you like me! Very Happy
Thanks,
Grunt.
Back to top Go down
jochen
VIP GameMaster
VIP GameMaster

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna be a GM hey?   So you wanna be a GM hey? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 11:00 am

with scripting they mean : make scripts u need to enter in navicat or a database handler to make weapons/gear/vendors/etc
not just login to DB and change an existion item.

this post was just for info not offensive toward anyone.
Back to top Go down
Thim
Player
Player

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Ok   So you wanna be a GM hey? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 11:01 am

Ok, but can u guys Add me on msn? i have to talk to yah... my msn is T_degerman@hot....
Back to top Go down
Evil
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna be a GM hey?   So you wanna be a GM hey? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 11:41 am

ONLY SQL WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Bisohp pls watch the topyc and all the other topycs to be deleted
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateserver.forumotion.com
MysteriousSouL
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna be a GM hey?   So you wanna be a GM hey? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 11:21 pm

i can make antrix or mangos server items with SQL..
Back to top Go down
http://www.vtcs-counterstrike.uni.cc
blizzman33
Player
Player

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: i know   So you wanna be a GM hey? EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 9:55 am

i only know a little bit of SQL but i just started to learn it so.. dont know if u want me
Back to top Go down
holdthephone
Player
Player

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: VERRY EXPERIANCED CODER   So you wanna be a GM hey? EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 10:06 am

Hello, i have hosted 7 of my own servers i am verry familiar with both antrix and mangos i know how to make anything you need creat anything fix anyhting i love helping people my last server was completely custom made i can fix vendors, errors, problems with the server crashing etc i can creat item i can put custom items in vendors remove items from vendors i also know alot of cool commands for the GM's that i think they will like I think i would be a good GM if you wont accept me for GM then maybe make me vip but i am hoping that you will accept me for GM.

Player,
Archingelic
Back to top Go down
bishop
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna be a GM hey?   So you wanna be a GM hey? EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 10:19 am

holdthephone wrote:
Hello, i have hosted 7 of my own servers i am verry familiar with both antrix and mangos i know how to make anything you need creat anything fix anyhting i love helping people my last server was completely custom made i can fix vendors, errors, problems with the server crashing etc i can creat item i can put custom items in vendors remove items from vendors i also know alot of cool commands for the GM's that i think they will like I think i would be a good GM if you wont accept me for GM then maybe make me vip but i am hoping that you will accept me for GM.

Player,
Archingelic
you might just be our man!
Back to top Go down
jochen
VIP GameMaster
VIP GameMaster

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna be a GM hey?   So you wanna be a GM hey? EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 12:01 pm

indeed
Back to top Go down
Evil
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna be a GM hey?   So you wanna be a GM hey? EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 12:47 pm

holdthephone wrote:

Player,
Archingelic

U are the One!
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateserver.forumotion.com
ole123123
Player
Player

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: :)   So you wanna be a GM hey? EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 2:48 pm

Hey i can some commands have seen my friend playing GM so i can many comands.

Add me on msn ole_392@hotmail.com and u can maybe try me atleast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna be a GM hey?   So you wanna be a GM hey? Empty

Back to top Go down

So you wanna be a GM hey?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Server :: General :: GM applications-
Jump to: