Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kranka Wants to be GM but first i'll Apply here! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kranka
Player
Player

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Kranka Wants to be GM but first i'll Apply here! :) Empty
PostSubject: Kranka Wants to be GM but first i'll Apply here! :)   Kranka Wants to be GM but first i'll Apply here! :) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 1:45 pm

Name:Yannic Van Bogaert

Account name:Kranka1

Ingame Name:Kranka(again Razz)

How long have you been playing on Ultimate?Just new Sad

What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone:I play allmost 8-12 houres a day(Crazy isn't it?) My time zone is +1

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server):Ofcourse,I had own server but now my m8 runs it,still gm there,I play on a french GM training Server,and were GM on a other server(english).I had 3 GM accounts now 2 but it's still GM Smile

Why should we make you GM?Because I love helping people,Studying psychology and Children Care.So if you Need help i'm here!
And i like Doing events Smile BTW:i got much experience in MySQL and even MaNGOS but that sucks Razz The most important thing is helping Newbies Very Happy

What would you do as GM?Use my Abilities to help people.No Abusing powers like giving away Flymode,weapons,and etc.
And help People that need Teleports(If allowed).

What does being a GM mean to you?Be helpful.Don't abuse powers,and be nice to everyone.And lead of course!

Can you script in SQL?Yeah I can make Custom Portals and Some vendors..

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc:
I'm a Computer NERD so Much playing wow and Helping people...

Scripting in SQL is realy important, I want u to know that if u don't know how to script, ur chanse u to be taken is not realy big
I know how to script Usely i do it for Portals Smile

NEW!!!

We need a Events GameMaster!

What kinda events u will do?:Hiding:The first who finds me get's a item.
PvP Dungeon:Find a nice place,spawn some Mob's and i'm the big boss,The first raid group that kills me get's a reward.

Do you have Ideas for new events? Please explain waht will they be:Look above Smile

Add this questions to ur GM application, if u want to be an event GM!I wanna be a Event GM

Some Adds:If you wanna make me trial GM you can as long as you trust me and when you do,you can make me Fully GM?

Specially Greetzzz Yannic!!! rendeer rendeer lol! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Samthewise
Player
Player

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Kranka Wants to be GM but first i'll Apply here! :)   Kranka Wants to be GM but first i'll Apply here! :) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 2:01 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs/xigamers/
lasas
Player
Player

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Kranka Wants to be GM but first i'll Apply here! :)   Kranka Wants to be GM but first i'll Apply here! :) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 5:14 pm

(give us a link or name of server) I've though that the apply rules? but i might be wrong

I am wrong?
Back to top Go down
Kranka
Player
Player

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: oops   Kranka Wants to be GM but first i'll Apply here! :) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 12:28 pm

oooh,sorry forgot .....

growingworld.no-ip.org
and thenamed.gotdns.com

The other was my server but it's Friends only and when you wanna join as "stranger" u need to donate Sad srry.......... My m8 runs it now i'll change it when i'm back from vacation so maybe i'll add it here

Greetz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kranka Wants to be GM but first i'll Apply here! :)   Kranka Wants to be GM but first i'll Apply here! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kranka Wants to be GM but first i'll Apply here! :)
Page 1 of 1