Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Farallan's GM app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Farallan
Player
Player

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Farallan's  GM app Empty
PostSubject: Farallan's GM app   Farallan's  GM app EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 11:19 am

Name: Niko (im from Finland)

Account name:Luffy

Ingame Name:Farallan

How long have you been playing on Ultimate? My friend and i have been playing for a while in here

What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone: 8-12 h Time zone is +2:00

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server): Yes i have been a GM in Juiced Wow. The server isnt online anymore

Why should we make you GM? I can help the server grow larger and better, i try to do everything i can

What would you do as GM? I shall help players when they need help, solve bug problems and grow the server better

What does being a GM mean to you? Big responsibility, helping the server.

Can you script in SQL? No, sorry, but i can learn to script in SQL.

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc: Well, im humoristic, loyal and i love to help. My hobbies are: MMORG's, baseball, anime and manga and swimming. I also have pretty good english.

Scripting in SQL is realy important, I want u to know that if u don't know how to script, ur chanse u to be taken is not realy big. Yes i know that. But i could watch some videos at Youtube and learn from them. And i also could ask some tips from my friends.

(I dunno if i have to put this to be an regural GM, but i will put these anyway)
What kinda events u will do?:Anything i could do

Do you have Ideas for new events? Please explain waht will they be: Well, sorry, no ideas isnt coming to my head right now.

Well, theres my app.
Back to top Go down
Farallan
Player
Player

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Farallan's  GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farallan's GM app   Farallan's  GM app EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 1:28 pm

Do i need to put anything else here?

If so, plz tell me lol!

And i promise to study about SQL scripting
Back to top Go down
willis
Player
Player

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Farallan's  GM app Empty
PostSubject: nope   Farallan's  GM app EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 2:09 am

Because u failed