Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Server DOWN for ever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Server DOWN for ever Empty
PostSubject: Server DOWN for ever   Server DOWN for ever EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 8:45 am

Server is DOWN and it will be down 4 ever, sorry i am not being able to host it anymomre, sorry...
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateserver.forumotion.com
Richub
VIP GameMaster
VIP GameMaster

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN for ever   Server DOWN for ever EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 10:25 am

Hey, sorry to hear this...

What caused it, a hacker, or hardware troubles?

Anyway, Noxxamar is back up, and your GM spot is waiting for you. Wink
Back to top Go down
jochen
VIP GameMaster
VIP GameMaster

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN for ever   Server DOWN for ever EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 1:18 am

damn... i was really starting to like antrix...
Back to top Go down
Evil
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN for ever   Server DOWN for ever EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 12:31 pm

The problem is nothacker, and my hardware is OK, the reson i got it is my internet connection, i changed to a better ISP, and i have AWESOME (for me) connection, but n external (real) IP, so i can't ost it....

Anyway, i think it is better like this...no server buy connection 7-9MB/s which is realy good, and the price is REALY low, so i hope that someday i will get eral IP again and host a server with connection even better than this one Razz

I am glad that i have my GM spot there, but don't know how often i will ge on, esepcialy this weeks, i am traveling alot, and almost don't have time for games, especialy wow, it runs realybad on notebook, and this is the only computer i am using atm....So i hope my GM sopt will stay save until i get on my PC
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateserver.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server DOWN for ever   Server DOWN for ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Server DOWN for ever
Page 1 of 1