Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

appenzeller's <GM> app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
appenzeller
GameMaster
GameMaster
appenzeller

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-25

appenzeller's <GM> app Empty
PostSubject: appenzeller's <GM> app   appenzeller's <GM> app EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 3:15 am

hi' my name is justin appenzeller i live in michigan in the united states i have past gm exp on [darkhell funserver] its down due to mother board frying will be back soon i ahyve all gm commands i have 1 lvl 70 on normal wow in zuluhed PvP sever named [gankyu] and i have 2 60s on duskwood i am very friendly and can think of stuff fast and i deal with spammers and all who wish to interupt this server in eather private or looking for group channel and will ban if is needed i am 21 years of age play alot on wow priavte servers and i am up to date on all patches i have a public vent channel i can issue to this site if i get gm. i havent yet made an account on here as i am in seach for servers looking for gms such as this one sounds like a sweet serevr and i support all funservers but most are a little out of line this sounds like you guys got a plan and you know what ur doing and i like that most servers are all scatterd and out of plce and thats why they crash most people dont understand the strain that admins go threw to make the serevr and to hold it up. well thats my applaication i hope i get gm i would love to help the server with my duties
Back to top Go down
Evil
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-02

appenzeller's <GM> app Empty
PostSubject: Re: appenzeller's <GM> app   appenzeller's <GM> app EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 3:33 am

just copy past this and write in it with ur info!
Quote :
Name:

Account name:

Ingame Name:

How long have you been playing on Ultimate?

What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone:

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server):

Why should we make you GM?

What would you do as GM?

What does being a GM mean to you?

Can you script in SQL?

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc:

Scripting in SQL is realy important, I want u to know that if u don't know how to script, ur chanse u to be taken is not realy big

NEW!!!

We need a Events GameMaster!

What kinda events u will do?:

Do you have Ideas for new events? Please explain waht will they be:

Back to top Go down
https://ultimateserver.forumotion.com

appenzeller's <GM> app
Page 1 of 1