Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blakes GM App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake
Player
Player

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Blakes GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Blakes GM App.   Blakes GM App. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 7:05 pm

Name: Blake

Account name: username

Ingame Name: Krethen

How long have you been playing on Ultimate?
I have been playing for just a few days on the server, and I enjoy it.

What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone: PST Time. I useully get on about 8 AM and play till about 12 PM and take a break for like a hour then get back on at 1 PM and play till 7:30 PM.

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server):
I have created a server with Antrix in the near past called: Blakes Chaos Server. I have also played on the all GM server named: Chinchillaz which as been offline for about a month now.

Why should we make you GM?
I enjoy helping people and and I know a buch of cool GameObject IDs and I am good at finding unused areas to build on. (I Also know how to make GOs [gameobjects] not dissaper with antrix ingame!) I also know a website item creator and other cool things like that.

What would you do as GM?
I would help setup new areas/events. I would help people if they needed anything. I would help hunt down and help fix server errors. I would NEVER BAN OR GIVE OUT ANYTHING SUCH AS PORTS/ITEMS/SPELLS, unless given promission by a server ADMIN. I would also not do anything mayjor such as shutdown the server or reload server Databases without permission.

What does being a GM mean to you?
Being a GameMaster means a lot to me. It means I have earned the trust of other people to become one. It also means I have to assist others in a kind manner, and lastly it means that I will have to give superior services then other servers to help make this one have a good, unique, and fun experience.

Can you script in SQL?
I can to very basic SQL coding. I can create items with ease in 5 or less min. That are bugless.

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc:
I was born in San Diego CA and grew up there, and I still live there today. I enjoy wow and have been playing it for about 2 and a half years. I MOD/HACK many games such as: Halo (Xbox and PC), Oblivion, BF2, BF2142 and many more. I play Paintball, and I Skatebored.

Misc stuff...: I would like to become a Event GM and maybe a GM that helps design new areas. The types of events I would like to do are: Basic PvP, a weekly fair that comes to different areas that has different kinds of contests such as Tag with snowballs/Heavy Leather Balls, PvP and many more. I would also would like to spawn a static blimp/zepplin and a cool elevator GO (Another cool GO i know of) that leads up to it that we can place in different areas and that blimp can have special items in it and other cool things. (Note: Their is 2 Blakes on this server. The one thats name ingame is Blake is not me.)

Well... thats it.
I hope you liked it,
sincerely,
Blake.
Back to top Go down

Blakes GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Server :: General :: GM applications-
Jump to: