Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hao.

Go down 
+8
jochen
zamunda90
bishop
krypt89
><
unstable
z0rz3r
appenzeller
12 posters
AuthorMessage
appenzeller
GameMaster
GameMaster
appenzeller

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-25

hao. Empty
PostSubject: hao.   hao. EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 6:00 pm

i dont mean to say anything bad about my former game masters but ....ur a little harsh swaring and calling people noobs is not the way to get the croud with ya brah muting people for saying noob when u call people it. all im saying is dont be so mean i had numbers of people saying why u where so mean and that is why i started this post.

gankyu,
Back to top Go down
z0rz3r
Player
Player

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-29

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 6:07 pm

That is true. I was muted for calling a player noob. Later on he called many people noobs, since they asked for helps cuz they could not find the vendors. He also swears, calling names ect. When I ask for help, he ignores me and takes on his "Automessage".

Also, when he mutes half the people. How are we going to ask GMs for help? They usally got the auto message on, and u cant speak in lookingforgroup. In my opinion, he does not fit for a Game Master.

"With great power, comes great responsibility"
Back to top Go down
unstable
Player
Player

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 6:20 pm

what z0rz3r said is 100% true, i was online when it happened people were asking in lfg for help because they were new to the server(obviously) and did not know why they could not train mount skill past 75 and he practicly had a meltdown. started to mute people, call people noobs swearing etc same as z0rz3r said.

-Darkness-
Back to top Go down
><Hao><
VIP GameMaster
VIP GameMaster

Number of posts : 12

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 6:26 pm

Man...when i say : Go to Orgrimmar or stormwind for vendors for 10 times and then a player says : Where are the Vendors it gets annoyng Evil or Very Mad . And i didnt mute anyone for sayn Noob or smt..i mute them for theyr behave.
PS: What Automessage....man u cant whisper me..if u have problems Open a Ticket.

Hao
Back to top Go down
z0rz3r
Player
Player

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 7:50 pm

><Hao>< wrote:
PS: What Automessage....man u cant whisper me..if u have problems Open a Ticket.

Hao

Open a ticket? That does not work. Ive opend a ticket and waited for 5 hours, nothing happend. So dont come with that.
Why did I get banned for saying noob, ur saying noob urself so .mute Hao.
Back to top Go down
krypt89
Player
Player

Number of posts : 1

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 8:17 pm

i also would like to say that hau is indeed a prick to everyone.. he doesnt help anyone at all or give people a chance... as soon as someone does something hbe doesnt like he kicks them or mutes them or does something.... i strongly disagree with this gm being part of your staff
Back to top Go down
bishop
Player
Player

Number of posts : 24

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 4:41 am

Being the most liked GM(me), i think its not at all good for the server to have a GM that doesn't want to help...
Now I can understand if you get frustrated, i do to, but its your job to help. And if you do call someone a noob, apologise..if you do kick them, explain why you did and make sure its a fair enough reason.

Until then I think GM status should be suspended- the people come first, then what you wanna do.

We will inform once we have made up our minds about your GM status.
Back to top Go down
zamunda90
Player
Player

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-30

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 6:01 am

Hao put off him GM status ! he is the most nervous man i ever seen in GAME servers of WoW !!!!!!! he know only to say noob noob noob and noob !!! Mad
Back to top Go down
><Hao><
VIP GameMaster
VIP GameMaster

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 6:40 am

z0rz3r wrote:
><Hao>< wrote:

Hao

Open a ticket? That does not work. Ive opend a ticket and waited for 5 hours, nothing happend. So dont come with that.
Why did I get banned for saying noob, ur saying noob urself so .mute Hao.

Banned? i didnt ban anyone...maybe u didnt sleept well at night.
And Bishop...im not the new gm...u are.And things are good the way they are.This is my style....sayng 10 times the same things whit vendos...even the MOTd when u enter the server says: Vendors in OG and SW...and then a player asks: Where are the vendors..its very annoyng.The players are so lazy we spawend all things at the entrance and they ask where are the vendors when they are close to it....theyr so lazy to search for it.And at the part whit helping,i helpd every player that asked for help.

Grettz,
Hao
Back to top Go down
jochen
VIP GameMaster
VIP GameMaster

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-26

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 6:51 am

sory for interrupting but hao is right... i know im not the most kindest gm of the server, i kick peopkle ofc with reason :p and sometimes i call peopel noobs bbecause : if someone asks : where are th evendors i reply nicely : OG and SW , some sec later ANOTHER noobs asks : where are the vendors???? well then i start kicking and calling peopel noobs, hao does the same thing, hes not doing bad things th eplayers need to look at the freaking chat window not just say : GMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
its just freaking annoying.

moral of this sh!t : dont remove hao hes status , remove the noobs!

GM jochen.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
VIP GameMaster
VIP GameMaster

Registration date : 2007-07-28

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 6:57 am

dude bishop no offence but i've heard stuff about you aswell which im not going to say...

and Hao is a good GM if u dont get him pissed off like asking asking where the vendors are when he already said it 10 times

and i agree with Jochen

GM
Hawk
Back to top Go down
bishop
Player
Player

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 8:47 am

Okay;
This is the last statement I am going to make about "Hao":
•He has broken 2 main rules
(Kicking/Jailing with no good explaination and he abuses his powers on players.)
•He thinks he is good for being on the server for a long time? Man, sometimes young blood is just better? I mean wow you're not anymore experienced than any of us? I have played on plenty of servers and I don't brag about being experienced?
•People just don't like you Hao, you aren't being a nice GM.
You are obviously a WoW player, not a WoW Game Master...
I know you get annoyed- its still not good enough.
I flipped the other day with holyshít , only time ever, but I still went to him, apologised and explained to him why he was kicked. But you? You try to silence any that oppose you.
•GMs are meant to be nice and friendly- helpfull, thats their job. But if you get annoyed after telling the people where they are, you are just not up to the job...thats what being a GM is all about, you need patience man.
•Everyone is a noob one time or another, it can't be prevented. Now a "noob" joins the server having no clue wtf is going on- he asks you a question you answer him. Another one joins and asks you a question and you kick him because you already answered the player before him? Not very fair. Or maybe the same person asked you 10 times in a row? Well just carry on telling him...he is bound to find it, and when he does, he can tell others don't know, and they can tell more people and so on...

All the players that have posted don't like your attitude- 2 GMs don't, the 2 GMs that the players like the most.
2 Gms backed you up? They your friends, I can understand they gonna support you-but maybe you just better off being a normal wow player.

Another thing- I tried to speak to you about it, I told you it wasn't personal and what do you do? You just say you gonna ignore me and tell me that you can't be banned because you "Friends" with admin.

I mean you could've apologised, but no yet again you just insult me.

Man your attitude is not necessary, and before you joined- in the past few days, BELIEVE ME people were much happier....

You nearly made one GM quit- not me though.

I hope you realise you can't just be bossy pants your whole life, you need to mature and realise that you aren't superior, not at all - and that people can hate you GM or not.

I will be glad when you realise what you are saying is wrong and that no matter how annoyed you are- this kind of behavior is not acceptable in my eyes, and all the other players eyes.
Not one apology. Not One?

Yours truly
bish
Back to top Go down
><Hao><
VIP GameMaster
VIP GameMaster

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 8:53 am

1. When did i jailed or banned a player?
2. When did i sayd im the "Boss"
3. Never saw u Online(Just tOdAY)
4. Why do u think ur the HeadGm?
5.Half of ur Letter is lies..
6. Reportes are Like this:
-Bishop Reports me cuz he thinks im not suitable for the gm position
-Krypt Reports me cuz he Lost the Event(Race Marrathon)
-Loveyou Reports me cuz he doesent like my style
-Gankyu reports me cuz i sayd Noobs and shi!t
7.Mind ur bussines
8.When the FUCK did i abussed my powers..ur starting to make me mad...u was never online and u saw everithing..STFU.
9. Man ur like a Reporter from BBC...Lies and Lies..i sayd im gonna ignore u..but i NEVER said i wont GET BANNED CUZ IM FRIEND WHIT EVIL.
10.Hawk and Jochen was there..Guys did i said that?Waiting for ur post
11. Next time im gonna make Ss's of our talkin..u filfy lier.
Sincerly Yours,
Hao Asakura
Back to top Go down
bishop
Player
Player

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 9:14 am

Haha Hao- I wouldn't believe you for shit.
All the players can back me up.
An example of your terrible brains:
You say you been GM forever,etc and that you never seen me...However- you haven't ever been online to see me. I excused myself for not being online yesterday- but you don't know how to be polite and do so. moron.
Jailing Banning? I didn't say that. I said jail/kick - jail doens't work so its most probably the thing as kicking.
I didn't say you the boss. You may think you are but you not.
3. I explained above
4. I don't think I am head GM, I think I make sense and your arrogance blinds you.
5. Where did I lie
6. Bishop reports you because you ARENT suitable.
The players report you for being ugly/abusive(you kicked someone for saying noob?)
7. What business ? You think your special ? This is a server, its gone more than one person not just you.
8. Surely the players are correct ? I mean why leave out most the reports where people say they don't like you?
9. I am more honest than you- you just keep twisting the truth boy.
10. Why call on your two friends?
11. You are the dirty one.

You can't accept you were wrong? Man you fail. Just give up.

me king
Back to top Go down
><Hao><
VIP GameMaster
VIP GameMaster

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 9:19 am

Il be On Ultimate WOW as Long as Evil needs me.
-End of Story
Back to top Go down
bishop
Player
Player

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 9:35 am

Hao and I at peace.
Back to top Go down
Tonywolf
Player
Player

Number of posts : 3

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 11:12 am

><Hao>< wrote:
Man...when i say : Go to Orgrimmar or stormwind for vendors for 10 times and then a player says : Where are the Vendors it gets annoyng Evil or Very Mad . And i didnt mute anyone for sayn Noob or smt..i mute them for theyr behave.

Hao

Its your job. Dude, I was a GM for Regular WoW. Try being in my shoes. It was a pain in my ass....
Back to top Go down
appenzeller
GameMaster
GameMaster
appenzeller

Number of posts : 21

hao. Empty
PostSubject: HAO   hao. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 8:21 pm

i think that you shild be gone not only are you a dick to the people but you are a dick all of gms and you defaceing this server
Back to top Go down
><Hao><
VIP GameMaster
VIP GameMaster

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 10:40 am

Learn English...then il speak whit ya.Untill that ...Have Fun.
Back to top Go down
zamunda90
Player
Player

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 10:56 am

><Hao>< wrote:
Learn English...then il speak whit ya.Untill that ...Have Fun.

Learn English... then i'll speak with ya. Until that ...Have fun
Back to top Go down
zamunda90
Player
Player

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 10:56 am

you must learn english i think
Back to top Go down
><Hao><
VIP GameMaster
VIP GameMaster

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 11:03 am

Think again
Back to top Go down
Mimo
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2007-06-02

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 1:35 pm

Heya guys!

I rofled at most parts of this topic, mostly the posts of Bishop.
Small example:

Quote :
Being the most liked GM(me)

You make me laugh a bit, thanks
Anyways, Not here to start a fight, but ive known sexy hao for longer then any of you, yes he might be tempered sometimes, but that seperates the man from the boys! Razz He's a sweet guy, kind with players, and yes, we all get nervous when theres lotsa players cursing and crying like babies, and yes, even I want to sit in a corner and think of a happy place to be at with my teddybear!

Anyways, be nice to Hao, he's a nice guy Smile

Forever and Truly ALL yours!,
Mimo
Back to top Go down
Evil
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-02

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 3:26 am

lol...i was going to close this topyc before 2 weeks, but wanted to see what will all say xD

Anyway, i don't care what u want, i won't remove Hao status ever, so no reason to spam with stupid things
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateserver.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

hao. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hao.   hao. Empty

Back to top Go down

hao.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Server :: General :: Report GameMasters!-
Jump to: