Ultimate Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Server

The forum of Ultimate Server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GM App for Worldbreaker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
warcraft5
Player
Player

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-28

GM App for Worldbreaker Empty
PostSubject: GM App for Worldbreaker   GM App for Worldbreaker EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 5:56 pm

Name:David Call me Ryan it is my midel name I respond to it more of

Account name:Hotdog123

Ingame Name:Worldbreaker

How long have you been playing on Ultimate?2-3 days

What time of the day are you usually online? And please indicate the timezone:I usaly on alot but i on vacation now and my time zone is Eastern standerd time.

Do you have any past GM experience? (give us a link or name of server):No i have hade no past GM experience but I was hoping you guys could help teach me a bit.

Why should we make you GM? You should make me a GM because I am very kind,help players/anyone in need,I am usaly online,I dont give into begging player's and I will stop all spamers and hackers.

What would you do as GM? as a GM I think I would do making weapons with comands because I know a bit of them.

What does being a GM mean to you? Being a GM to me is to help people in need and to have fun:)

Can you script in SQL? I cant unfortunately but i was hoping you profesinal's could take a min and teach me because i pick up thing's very fast.

Information about yourself, including hobbies, interests etc:Some of my hobbies are magic and Hockey,Water and snow skieing,Wakeboarding,snowboarding and other sports and my intrest are computers and technology and cooking.

Scripting in SQL is realy important, I want u to know that if u don't know how to script, ur chanse u to be taken is not realy big.

NEW!!!

We need a Events GameMaster!

What kinda events u will do?:Some events I will do is PVP and what every the players want.

Do you have Ideas for new events? Please explain waht will they be:A new event I was thinking of a team of allience and team of horde and it would be a scavenger hunt first team to find all the iteams first wins.

Add this questions to ur GM application, if u want to be an event GM!I will do anything you need me to and events GM sounds great if ya need one I have no problems being !!!!!!Smile I will learn SQL well you guys reply cheers ups i forgot to say i have played on affcial WOW for 2 years and have 70 pally and raid Kara.I can't find clear site on SQL to learn it but if you could send me a tell in game or list a site in reply I will look at it for a bit and study it.
Back to top Go down

GM App for Worldbreaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Server :: General :: GM applications-
Jump to: